“Do as much good as you can, to as many as you can, in as many ways as you can. And as long as you can.” –Rev.Dada J.P. Vaswani
Practice was non profit until 2017, the fee was to” Pay it forward” by supporting non profits close to my heart with tax deductible donations. Since 2018, new families have been paying for my time, while Think Homeopathy first #payitforward families continue to donate in lieu of consultation fees.
If you would like to #payitforward, please reach out to me on Instagram, or Facebook messenger or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for links to organizations that could use some love this month.
Find below links to some organizations that we are currently supporting as well as organizations that need ongoing support.
- Rescue Foundation NYC -Rehabilitate victims of human trafficking
- Sadhu Vaswani Mission
- Arya’s kids
- 2022 Ekal Campaign Sponsor a school @$365/year
- Sewa Diwali
- Sewa International
- Dedicated Americans of India-DIA
- Westport volunteer EMS
- Guru Tegh Bahadur Foundation
- National Center of Homeopathy
- Free and Healthy Children international
- Zuri Medicine-Bare foot Homeopathy
- One life at a time-Educate a girl child
- Homeopathy in Africa
- Star Inc Leading the way( helping people with disabilities)
- Norwalk High school Marching band
- Hindu Cultural Center of Connecticut
- Chinmaya Mission Connecticut
- Wilton Hindu Mandir
- Mill river Collaborative
- Tiny Miracles Foundation
- St Jude’s Children’s Hospital
- Hurricane relief for the Caribbean Islands and Puerto rico
“Serve, Love, Give, Purify, Meditate, Realize; Do good. Be good. Be kind. Be compassionate. Adapt Adjust Accommodate, Bear insult, Bear injury, Higher Sadhna.” -Swami Sivananda
CCH RSHom(NA) EMT-B BHMS (Mumbai, India)
You must be logged in to post a comment.