“Do as much good as you can, to as many as you can, in as many ways as you can. And as long as you can.”
My practice was non profit until 2017. The fee was to” Pay it forward” by supporting non profits close to my heart with tax deductible donations. Since 2018, new families have been paying for my time, while #payitforward families that are part of Homeopathic community continue to donate in lieu of consultation fees.
Please email me at email@example.com for organizations that could use some love this month.
- Sadhu Vaswani Mission @100 Simply Love Simply Dada
- Hurricane relief for the Caribbean Islands and Puerto rico
- One life at a time-Educate a girl child
- Rescue Foundation NYC -Rehabilitate victims of human trafficking
- Arya’s kids
- Zuri Medicine-Bare foot Homeopathy
- 2017 Ekal Campaign 26 schools sponsored in 2016 @$365 each ($ a day)
- Norwalk High school Marching band
- Dedicated Americans of India-DIA
- Westport volunteer EMS
- Guru Tegh Bahadur Foundation
- National Center of Homeopathy
- Hindu Cultural Center of Connecticut
- Chinmaya Mission Connecticut
- Free and Healthy Children international
“Serve, Love, Give, Purify, Meditate, Realize; Do good. Be good. Be kind. Be compassionate.
Adapt Adjust Accommodate, Bear insult, Bear injury, Higher Sadhna.”
All material provided on this page is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for a physician’s consultation.